Choose the dates in the field below and click on book.
I forgot my password
Forgot your password? No problem, just let us know the email address you used when you signed up and we'll send you an email with instructions on how to set a new password.
- Music and excessive noise during the day (screaming, sound amplifiers, musical instruments and barking animals, for example) must be kept to respectable levels.
- Music outside is not allowed after 10 pm.
- Quiet hours in the condominium are from 22:00 to 08:00.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house. The house has a smoke detector, which will be activated automatically.
- Pets are not allowed unless previously agreed.
- Parking on the street is prohibited. Vehicles must be parked on the Driveway or in designated parking areas marked on the ground.
- Parties and events are not allowed.
- If neighbors are disturbed, the home management company reserves the right to terminate the lease without refund.
- All guests are expected to keep the property and furnishings in good condition.
- Guests must use household items only for their intended purposes.
- Guests are not allowed to stay overnight in the house.
- The responsibility for the guests rests with the contractor.
- It is not allowed to exceed the number of guests above the limit stated in the contract.
- Guests are responsible for inspecting the home and reporting any damage upon entry.
- All rubbish must be removed and placed in the bins located at the end of the street.
- Check In: 4pm
- Check Out: 10 am
- Early Check In and Late Check Out can be requested upon availability